What's new

New Line: Jason Goes To Hell:The Final Friday (1 Viewer)

Raymond Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Now that Jason X finally has a release date(please don't change it!!)..when will JGTH finnaly be released on dvd...when the film opens or when JX dvd is out?
I happened to enjoy this entry in the series as it was something different('bout time!lol) & after seeing the Unrated version...have been dieing to see the rest of the series uncut(which still has'nt happened & may never unless you know who changes there mind)......
What extras will be on the dvd...will it be the Unrated version + a new cut of the film at all? I remember hearing the director stating he wanted to add a few cut scenes back into the film & from the info i've gotten on all the cut scenes(theres alot)...it would be great to include them on the dvd as well,rather than having to go hunt down the workprint.
Well if anything...the most important aspect is that the film is Unrated. I've seen the R version a couple times(to compare) & its right up there with parts 5-7 as horribly censored & destroying the film.
All other extras......especially the deleted footage is a must as well. Everything else...is kewl,but not needed(besides trailers,tv spots) to make me happy.

Esten

Supporting Actor
New Line said in the last chat that it would coincide with JX's DVD release.

There is quite a few delelted scenes.

I heard the director is more than eager to contribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks