What's new

New JVC THX Ultra2 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Found 2 new receivers listed on JVC's website. The RX-DP15B (Black) the replacement for the "10" no DPL IIx though & the RX-7042 (Silver) the replacement for the RX-7032 no DPL IIx either.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

That's amazing, a new receiver annoucement - and no DPL IIx. I guess they might offer it as a free upgrade down the road, though.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
When JVC first came out with the DP9 & DP10 line most of the other receiver lines had DPL II & the JVC's only had DPL & they never upgraded the 9 or 10 to DPL II but when they came out with the top of the line DP20 it did have DPL II so I would'nt hold my breath waiting for JVC to move to DPL IIx at least not this year unless they replace the DP20 with a DP25 with DPL IIx? At least "ALL" the new Kenwood & Onkyo receivers have DPL IIx & maybe the new Denon line will have it too? Seeing JVC isn't using it I wonder if the new Panasonic receivers will have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks