New Jersey Film enthusiasts (question about local films)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Damien Montanile, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Damien Montanile

Damien Montanile Stunt Coordinator

This one goes out to all Fellow NJers (or people who just really know there film stuff)
    Has anyone heard of a Movie called:
    Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D
    Basically what it is is a Parody of the original Night of the Living Dead. Since the original was never copyrighted, some film student (if memory serves) to the video and recorded a hillarious (allbeit ridiculous) soundtrack dub over the original. I know this has been released on Video but was curious if there was a low rent DVD version popping around.
    Id be really impressed (and less likely to look like a flippin nutcase) if someone knew what the hell I was talking about[​IMG]
    -D

2. Matthew Brown

Matthew Brown Supporting Actor

I saw that years ago. I remember little film shorts that had nothing to do with NOTLD being in it for some reason. There was a video store in Lyndhurst that had it but the store's not around anymore. They had some good movies, too. They also carried a Bloopers type of video that had out takes from the children's show NEW ZOO REVIEW.

I'm not sure who would have it now.

Matt

3. Damien Montanile

Damien Montanile Stunt Coordinator

yeah the movie would just cut to some guy at a NJ transit Busstop and some girl dancing in a thong...strange stuff...in a Stupid Funny sorta way

-Damien