What's new

New Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back release? (1 Viewer)

Devin U

Second Unit
I was browing amazon's upcoming releases, and saw a release of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back due to be released on August 13th. Is this a different release then what is already out there? The technical info looks the same to me. Anyone know anything about it?

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Devin
Welcome to the forum.:)
For future reference, all DVD related questions should be posted in the SOFTWARE section where I am sure your question will be answered.
Good luck.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Devin, almost 90% of the time, if you see an e-tailer advertising a new release of a movie that you know already exists, it is just a re-pricing of the original. If it was a new release, or a new special edition, if you read these boards and visit DVD news sites like www.dvdfile.com www.thedigitalbits.com or any of the countless others, they will let us know of a new version. Not to be a flame, but alot of people ask (I saw Amazon advertising a release date of Phantom Menace, is a new version coming out?!?!?, and its almost always just a repricing). And welcome to the board! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks