What's new

"New Jack City" - 2 disc SE coming (1 Viewer)

DaveK

Second Unit
Damn Warners...... I love this movie.

The prints that are shown on HBO/Cinemax are excellent.

Most interesting line in the movie is by Wesley Snipes
"Sit your five-dollar a** down before I make change"

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
"Money talks and bullshit runs a marathon, so see ya and I wouldn't wanna be ya!"

MINE!

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I'm dreamin'.

EnricoE

Supporting Actor
this is indeed good news. never picked it do the fact that the german dvd was or better say is cut and the region 1 was always a bit to expensive for me. now the old dvd is low in price but high-def dvds are on the horizon is still didn't get it. but warner offers a brand new 2 disc dvd i'd say i'm for it :D

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know if the video and/or audio is remastered? WSR says both DD soundstracks are 384 kbits/sec, and both video is anamorphic, so I'm guessing not, but I have no idea. :)

I have the first one, and want to know if there's any improvement on this one.

Yes, awesome movie. Let's see if I can say this how I think of it: I think of this movie as an African American Godfather. That good.

EnricoE

Supporting Actor
i finally got the dvd and what a scam!!!
warner really thinks we're stupid. they made this a 2 disc set while it should've been a single disc edition. why you may ask? simple: disc 1 is 4.8gb and disc 2 is 2.6gb. a dvd-9 can hold 7.9gb but no, warner needs to do a marketing trick and sell it bigger then it actually is.

luckily i only paid $6.95 for it. anything more and i would've felt even more ripped off.

as for the movie on this dvd: good quality, no complains on that ;)

M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mate
In 1994 I spoke face to face with Ice-T. :) Not bad for a 16 years old who lives on the opposite side of the globe from Ice-T. :D Sorry for this ego-moment, but I had to say it.

I like New Jack City, but it's no classic. I would rather buy Panther, but can't find it anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks