What's new

NEW!! Infocus SP4805 - Never Opened - $700 shipped (1 Viewer)

Tracy_L

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I just bought an Infocus IN72 for about $730 shipped. So to answer your question, maybe....

Tracy

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Where did you find an Infocus IN72 for $730 shipped...

Are you talking about w/ no Mail-in-rebate & factory warranty?

Sounds too good to be true...but

Drew_W

Screenwriter
With retail being $1299, street prices from dealers below that, once the MIR factors in, it's very likely to get the IN72 for that price brand new from a dealer with full warranty.

....just because you asked. Don't want this to be a threadcrap. You should try to return it to BB...the valu of this projector is probably around $500-550 now with the IN72 depressing prices....and the istuation will continue to get worse for the 4805.

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys,

I appreciate an honest answer..& the first thing I tried was returning it to BestBuy. I didn't realize they had a 15 day return policy for projectors & I was a few days late. So, I thought I would just keep it as a spare, but I can't see keeping this thing & maybe never using it. The 4805 I am using is in perfect condition w/ 300hrs & I see no need to keep the brand new one.

I went to the Infocus website & the rebate for the IN72 is expired...so current prices of the IN72 should be appx $900-$1200 from an authorized dealer.

Tracy_L

Stunt Coordinator

Hi Joe

My price was with a mail in rebate and the factory warranty. Those prices are pretty easy to find with an internet search. Infocus was offering a $300 rebate on their IN** projectors, but I think the "buy by" date has passed for that particular rebate. Good luck on your sale!!

Tracy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks