What's new

NEW HomeTheaterForum Xbox Live Gametag List (1 Viewer)

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for updating this list - invaluable to us :)

Please update my games list as well.... Magness

Crimson Skies
ESPN Football
ESPN Hockey
MechAssault
Midtown Madness 3
Castle Wolfenstein
Sega NFL 2K3
Sega NHL 2K3
Whacked!

Thanks again

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
I sent a PM to you Doug, but you must not have received it. Please add me to the list. Gamertag:Iwgmr
Games owned: ESPN Basketball and MechAssault

James T

Screenwriter
I forgot about the list.

Anyways, I don't have any live games now except for ESPN NFL 2K4 and soon Rainbow Six 3

Tyler DJW

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
Hi Doug, thanks again for maintaining this list. Please add Amped 2 and Rainbow Six 3 for me.

... can't wait for Amped 2!

GamerTag: MumbleyJoe

Ken Holmes

Stunt Coordinator
Please add:
MotoGP2
ESPN Football
ESPN Basketball
Crimson Skies
subtract MotoGP

Also just a suggestion. Don't know if you can repost the games names somewhere about every 30 people because once you scroll down the list it is hard to remember what column the game is.

Thanks,
Ken H
JoeSatriani1
nickname in Wolf and UT: Mr Bojangles

Doug H

Agent
Ok the list has been updated, and I have added slots for ESPN College Hoops, ESPN NBA Basketball, and Rainbow Six 3.

Frederick the ATL is for the HTF "All Thumbs League" you can see the thread about it http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=103867

Ken Holmes you should be able to "hover" your mouse pointer over a checkmark anywhere in the list and it will show you the alt tag which is the game name.

So the list doesn't get too cluttered how long should I leave older sports games on the list? 3 months, 6 months, or permanently on the list? For example how many of you are still playing NFL 2k3, or NHL 2k3 regularlly?

Ike

Screenwriter
When you update again, add Crimson Skies to mine please. And, CRM-114 is my tag in Wolfenstein.

Frederick

Second Unit
Ah. All Thumbs League. Duh. I'm a member of that :b ...

I'm going to be picking up Rainbow Six 3. Didn't see it on the list. If you could add it to mine when you update again, I'd appreciate it.

By the way, You Rock keeping this list updated :emoji_thumbsup:

Freddy C.

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I can only speak for myself but, I know I don't even look at the older 2K sports games anymore :) so I don't mind if you want to remove them from the list. Thanks again for updating this list for everyone - very much appreciated.

One last thing - please update my profile to include Crimson Skies and not Capcom vs SNK 2. They are right next to each other on the list so it looks like the wrong "check-box" was clicked - thats all. ;)

Ken Holmes

Stunt Coordinator
"Ken Holmes you should be able to "hover" your mouse pointer over a checkmark anywhere in the list and it will show you the alt tag which is the game name."

Cool! Just noticed you had me marked for NFL Fever 2003 which should have been NFK2k3 but you probably can take that off and NBA2k3 since I no longer play those.

Thanks,
Ken H

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Hi Doug,

Please add me to the table.

Gamertag: Mister Doodads

Ghost Recon
MotoGP 2
Top Spin
ESPN Football
ESPN Basketball
Rainbow 6
Star Wars Clone Wars

Stephen.N

Auditioning
Add me

GamerTag: Mr BigD

Top Spin Tennis
Unreal Championship
Midtown Madness 3
Castle Wolfinstein
Mechassault

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
I wouldn't care if the older sports games were gone. I have NHL 2K3 but don't play it anymore.

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I also purchased Rainbow Six 3... Sigh, I am SO poor and SO Game-Happy its sad so please update my profile... again... when you get a chance ;) Thanks again for keeping the list alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks