What's new

New home, New to HT. 3rd car garage (1 Viewer)

Brian_Van

Auditioning
SIGH, ok apperently I have to have 15 posts before I can post an image... That is annoying, because I typed a whole long message and description, and when I hit the back button it all went *POOF*

Anyway, Im getting a new house and planning on putting the HT in the 3rd car garage. Does anyone think this is a good room to put it in? here is the link. Although its broken up so It can be posted now...

ht tp: // img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/Brian_Van/Room_for_HT.jpg

Brad E

Second Unit
Looks like the perfect room to me. Of course you have quite a bit of work ahead of you in order to convert it.

Brian_Van

Auditioning
Yeah, tell me about it. I plan on doing a lot of research before I take a hammer to that room.
Could you do me a favor, and anyone else who doesnt want to put that link back together to see it and post the image for me?

Thanks

Brian_Van

Auditioning
The room I believe is 11 foot high if im reading the dimensions correctly. There are a few windows, but Im going to make them false windows. (only seen from the outside) No windows on the inside. Im looking at spending around 7 to 10k. With room to upgrade in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks