What's new

New Home Needs Speakers.... (1 Viewer)

Oalie89

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill
Hello All,
Got a few issues I could use your valuable input on. I will try to be brief. I'm in the final stages of my newly built home. Using a Onkyo TX-SR705 AV reciever, used for 50% music (mostly rock/metal), 50% 7.1 surround/home theater w/ 52" LCD HD TV. I'm wanting a Floorstanding speakers for fronts, center, 2 dipole surrounds, sub and I'm wired for 2 ceiling mounted rears. Room is rather large (living room, kitchen & nook) with hardwood floors. Have about $800-$1300 to spend on speakers, but don't know what to get. Did get to demo Klipsch, KEF & B&W recently and so far like the Klipsch more. Any suggestions on what to get for my price range?? Will go a little more if I have to.
Time is getting short and I have no speakers.... :frowning:

Anybody know where I can demo other speaker systems in Seattle to Bellingham area??

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!!! Oalie

indebt

Auditioning
Real Name
joe
Oalie,i have a Onkyo Integra 6.8 which is almost idenlicle to your 7.5.Same output i believe,100watt per.I"m using Klipsch ref speakers and Velodyne SPL1200R sub.Maybe a little bias,but i couldn"t emagine you not been happy with that set up.Also for rock and metal have you considered JBL?

indebt...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks