What's new

New home, 2 room prewired and adding to it. (1 Viewer)

Vic4x4

Auditioning
Real Name
Vic
Hello everyone, we moved into our new home last year. It came presided with 4 cieling speaker in the living room, and 2 speaker in the back patio. We have been using the living room setup to run an all in one surround sound setup. I realize the one I have can not be upgraded to have multiple zones. I have an ambitious plan to have multiple rooms have powered speaker. But all my internet research has left me with much more confusion than answers. Like I had mentioned there is a 4speaker prewire setup in the living room and behind that the backyard patio also prewire for 2speaker. The upper level I would like to add speakers in ceiling for surround sound in the loft that I am converting to my son's game room. I would like to add stereo in laundry, and master bedrooms. That would be a total of 5different zones.
I have seen some recovers that can do 3different zones and can play 2zones with same audio. But would like to know if I can connect to receivers together. When we have guest we would like to play stereo in both backyard and living room, when cleaning the house play the same thing throughout the house. If anyone can help that would be awesome! I need a base to start with so that I can run new wiring to new locations so I can slowly start my project a little at a time. Big thanks in advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks