What's new

New He-Man Show Arriving in August... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
For fans of old school, the revamped He-Man show is coming to Cartoon Network mid August.

Check out the trailer at He-Man.Org. As an original He-Fan, who's had that show beaten into his head when I was younger, I have mixed emotions..

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
With the exception of the original music not being there, the trailer looks great to me.

~T

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Also for those intrested in Older cartoons like i am , there is a Comic 6 part miniseries of Thundercats starting next month which takes place right after the end of the cartoon.

Capt

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Thi, I don't believe he's in that shot. From left to right, looks like Clawful, Evil-Lyn, Mer-Man, Skeletor, Tri-Klops, and Beast-Man.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Evil-Lyn? Mer-Man? Beast-Man? It's so refreshing to hear those names again in such a long time!

~T

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
While I don't necessarily like He-Man, I give CN a lot of credit for all the things they're doing. They're reviving old shows, showing new types of shows, and have Adult Swim. CN Appreciation thread?

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Rob, I'm sure you don't know this, but I created the second ever Masters of the Universe website way back in 1995. :) It's evolved into he-man.org, and I don't really have much to do with it anymore...

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hehe, why didn't ya say so Adam? *shakes Adam's hand* Great stuff! :emoji_thumbsup: I also look forward to the new cartoon even though I'd like to the old ones even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks