New HDTV purchase....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Justin_si, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Justin_si

Justin_si Auditioning

Ok guys (and girls). I need all of your help. I need to exchange my old RPTV cuz it had some probs. My dilemma is this:

They don't carry the model I had anymore. I like the TV very much and I'm not sure if I should exchange it (being that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything else) for a different model, or just keep it. If I trade it and look for a new one, my budget is 1500-1750. I'm looking for at least 47", wide-screen, HDTV. Could anyone give me some models to take a look at? I can go smaller too but don't want to go less than 42". So you all know, the problem is that when I'm watching TV, sometimes it'll switch aspect ratios. Never happens when I'm watching DVD's though. Just on TV. Thanks for whatever you come up with...

2. Mike I

Mike I Supporting Actor

Panasonic, Mits and Samsung all have HD widecreen TV in the size you are looking for (46,47 inches) and in the price range you are looking for 1500 to 1800...All great sets..

3. Tim_B

Tim_B Agent

The Panny 47wx42 is getting very good reviews. Also I imagine the Tosh 42hdx82 will be superb.