What's new

New Guy Here, Rate My HT System! (1 Viewer)

Rob Esposito

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob Esposito
I dont know if this is the correct forum to put this but couldnt fine anywhere else.. anyway here it goes.
My name is Rob im 19 and im from winnipeg, canada :D And i just signed up for this page not too long ago.. I have been looking at this forum for well over a year now and its been a lot of help.. I first got into HT when I was about 15 when my Mom gave me her old set of Bose 501 Series 3! They were wicked speakers.. After that came a DD5.1 receiver and I bought another pair of Bose 501 Series 4 speakers.. I blew a pair of tweeters after about 3months and didnt think it was worth it to fix the speakers..
So I saved as much cash as I could so i could buy a full DD5.1 system.. So this spring I worked 2 jobs to afford my system you see below..
TV
32inch Sony (for now)
Fronts
JBL ND310
250watts, dual 10s, 1 4inch, 1 3/4 tweet
Rears
Quest Q885
200watts, dual 8s, 1 1inch tweet
Center
JBL N Center
150watts, dual 5inch, 1 3/4 tweet
Subwoofer
Velodyne CHT-12
400watts, 12inch
Receiver
Sony 985

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Rob. . . .What do you think? ? ? Thats whats important. . . I think you are moving in the right direction, only thing I would do is make your rears JBL also, for now, next work on the receiver and so on. . . Remember good speakers can make a poor receiver sound good but a good receiver cant do anything for poor speakers. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks