What's new

New Girl Season 3 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
3x21 Big News
They break them up? I don't know, it's getting real bad. Also saw the sister arc trilogy and it was boring. Who was the sister?! Couldn't they hire someone famous?!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Halfway through the episode about three weeks I realized I was completely uninterested in where The Girl Girl had gone. I stopped it, deleted it and the season pass. A pity. TNG was racously out there its first season. I don't know what happened.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
DaveF said:
Halfway through the episode about three weeks I realized I was completely uninterested in where The Girl Girl had gone. I stopped it, deleted it and the season pass. A pity. TNG was racously out there its first season. I don't know what happened.
Dropped off my radar about a year ago. It was just a cute comedy that took up space on my DVR for later viewing if I was bored.So bored, I don't even record it any longer, there are many other shows that are much more enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks