What's new

New Generation Of HTPCs (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
That's pretty cool. I'm really waiting for a PC maker to come out with a finished SFF solution. ie - it has s-video and component outputs right in the back of the box and the refresh rates and resolutions are already pre-installed for you. Maybe this one from MSI is it.

Lazy I know, but fooling around with my RPTV and windows registry stuff just doesn't sound very appetizing these days.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Looks kinda dinky, like an Aiwa mini system or something similar. Great work on the front end though, it's about time somebody had controls mounted of the case itself. I'd like to see Digitalis take their design and do something similar but still have that masculine *grunt grunt grunt* look to it. ;)

Nice find Masood, thanks!

JeffDurbin

Auditioning
Very nice indeed but I prefer my Cooler Master ATC610. It exactly matches my Harmon Kardon AVR45.

This one looks like those mini stereos. Admittedly, it is a welcome addition but not for me.

Have you seen the Antec Fusion case yet? That is very cool. Go to Antec's web site and then search for Fusion.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
The Fusion looks interesting and roomy; but there's just something about a front-panel LCD thats got a geek-factor to it. And I'm a geek :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks