What's new

New Fronts what to choose (1 Viewer)

Oachalon

Stunt Coordinator
Alright i am only 17 years old at this moment in time. A senior in High school. I have a denon 2802. My front speakers are klh 15s. This isnt the new style ones. I got these when i was in 5th grade. I like thses speakers a lot but i want to upgrade. Is there something decent for around $800 for the pair. I see how you people get these bookshelf speakers. I was wondering how awesome can they sound. See i am 80% music and 20%ht. I say there is no replacement for displacement. Works the same way with car engines. I am into car audio quite a bit so that could be why. I think that ur fronts should almost get as low as ur sub. i have a somewhat picky ear. I know bass is non directional but i can still tell where the bass is coming from. I just want to know how a bookshelf could beat a 4 way speaker with a 15 in it. I already have a sub. I built it so the sub is fine. I just cant get the bookshelf and the sub doing the job. Ive thought of the new DCM 12s for fronts. What opinions do you guys have. Another thing is i havent heard any amazing systems for home theater so thats why i have this opinion on bookshelf speakers. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks