What's new

New Forum Sponsor Added (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
We have just added Hometheater Carpets (aka Color My Rug) to our line of vendors. They make a really cool carpet with your favorite movie star or even your favorite movie poster put into the carpet itself.

If you are looking for a great carpet that is customized to your theater take a look at what they offer. They have some really cool stuff.

Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Parker

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Wow! Neat looking products! I browsed the website, and they have really cool patterns and design ideas.

ChrisCarpet

Auditioning
Thanks Dave & Parker for the praise. Most of our work is custom designed for each customer's home theater. Depending upon one's budget, we have made everything from a 3 foot by 3 foot "walk of fame" star rug to custom theater carpeting with tiers, landings and stairs that seat over 50 people. If anyone has any questions regarding carpet and design, please ask. I'll check back here at least daily.
We're looking forward to having a great relationship with all the HTF members! Chris

Travis_R

Stunt Coordinator
Wow thats really cool, Im going to need a piece of carpet about 3x4 for an area outside my theater and was wondering what I am going to use......now I have another option to think about :emoji_thumbsup:

I am very impressed and wish I knew of this option last year when we finished our media room. I will keep it in mind for future customer builds.

Take care,

Elmer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks