What's new

New Features Added (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I have added a few features to the forum of late and I wanted to make sure you were aware of them all.

First off is the ability to mark those forum areas that are your favorites and just display those when you get on the forum. If you click on the Set Forum Favorites you will be taken to a page that allows you to pick and chose those forums that you frequent the most.

Second is the ability to mark particular threads that you are following and store those on a single page. Just click on the Add Thread to Favorites link at the upper left hand just above the first post in a thread. Then click on the Favorite Threads link on the main page of the forum on the right hand side just above the camera icon.

Speaking of the camera icon if you would like to have a photo of yourself or yourself/family send me an email with that photo along with your membername on the forum and I will get it uploaded. I will resize them to display a thumbnail photo and then a full size one.

In the User Control panel if you click on Edit Profile you can link back to a small picture of yourself to put into your profile information. Keep the picture sizes small.

And last but not least in the same Edit Profile area you can post a message to say that you are away from the forum for a particular time to let forum members know that you are away and will be returning on the particular day you have set. It will also change your online indicator in the forum threads to a silver check mark instead of the light bulb.

I am working on getting the thread previews done but the way that I had it written was causing to much of a strain on the server.

I hope you like these new features and find them useful.

Parker

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Rock on! We appreciate all the hard work, Parker!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Cool! Regarding the picture, is there a recommended size (image size) and/or file size (kbs) for the picture?

I have the perfect one to send in for me...

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks