What's new

New Fear Factory Album Coming Out (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Hi all..

Didn't know if all the head bangers and what have you know, but Fear Factory is coming out with a new album on Aug 23... Man I can not wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody else out there stoked about the new album???

R~

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Well.....

Anybody pick this one up????

I got it and so far I love it.........

R~

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I have to say I don't care for it much after a first listen. I wasn't crazy about Archetype at first but grew to really like it, although not as much as any of of the Dino discs since Demanufacture. Not crazy about the sound either-things sound very hollowed-out like they're missing all the mids.

It'll definitely get a couple more spins before I can really tell, but so far I wasn't wowed like I used to be with them.

I'm much more looking forward to the new Opeth next week-sounds absolutely killer.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I got to know these guys on Gigantour, and might have to check them out. There were one of my favorites that night.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Andrew...

I agree... I love Arch thou.............. This one I can't get past the first 4 songs....and Empire... Those are the best in my opinion..........

Giving it some more spins thou.........

R~

FredK

Second Unit
I LOVED Archetype on first listen, right up there with Obsolete & Demanufacture for me. Still love it.

I really like Fear Factory, but... man... this... album... sucks. There I said it. Maybe 3 good tracks. Complete disaster compared to Archetype.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks