What's new

New Family Guy episodes start Wed. on Fox! (1 Viewer)

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
The subject says it all...looking forward to it!
Eric

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
I'm all over that!
One of the funniest shows ever made!
mike.
------------------
Do It Right or Don't Do It at All®

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
Warming up the VCR now, I can't wait...got them all but the christmas ep.
They need to be out on DVD!
------------------

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Yes they do.
This is probably one of my favorite shows on television right now. It's so...bizarre. I just love it :)
It started out as what seemed to be another Simpsons knockoff, but the characters all came to have their own personalities and idiosyncracies that just grew on me.
------------------
I am Jack's Signature

"Here's to us poor schmoes, working for the man. Even if he is a hot, sexy female man."
"But as a gentleman, I must warn you, if you so much as glance at another woman, I'll be on her like a fly on a pile of very seductive manure."

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I'm glad they're bringing this back early. My TiVo has been bored since the regular season shows ended - this will give it something to do!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Too many DVDs, too little time...
AFI 100 Challenge - 38 to go!

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
"They're not kids, they're drug smuggling midgets!"
"...and I thank God for blessing me with this nose and a few other equally impressive appendages!"
biggrin.gif

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Okay, I just missed my first episode of Family Guy. And thanks partly to FOX and partly to the people who allow this show to get poor ratings, this is probably also the first episode of Family Guy I will never see. Please, please, please release this series on DVD!

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
dammit
i missed it too
did it live up to my high expectations?
tongue.gif

------------------
Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Watched the episode last night and what a 30 minute laughathon it was.
"Hey Meg,....18 yet".
I hope people notice that this show is soooo very funny and deserves to be on tv full time.
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Was this the two part episode whereSpoiler:the dog is addicted to cocaine and the baby leaves the family at the end? GOD. it was freakin hilarious!!!
I wish this had a better audience.
I'm trying to convince a friend who loves Simpsons to death into watching Futurama and FAMILY GUY.
Dam, I LOVE FAMILY GUY!
------------------
Read my weekly movie review column at Las Vegas Film Society www.emperor.net/lvfs/index.html?
[Edited last by JohnS on July 15, 2001 at 01:19 PM]

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I love the simpsons to death and I always watch Family Guy and Futurama so this should give no one else an excuse(just kidding :). besides yuo have to watch something when the simpsons isn't on plus family guy just plain rules.
------------------
"Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially sense I rule"

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I was just about to post a new one, but i looked back and found this..
Man, family guy is HILARIOUS... one of the very few shows i actually laugh out loud, just coz of the stupid unexpected things that happen... This is a great show, they should really play the old episodes more often...
------------------
menasig.jpg

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
I'm trying to convince a friend who loves Simpsons to death into watching Futurama and FAMILY GUY.
That shouldn't be too hard. Both those shows are creative, witty, and satirical -- not to mention f'ing hilarious :)
God I would give my firstborn (if I had one) to get either of those series on DVD!
------------------
I am Jack's Signature

"Here's to us poor schmoes, working for the man. Even if he is a hot, sexy female man."
"But as a gentleman, I must warn you, if you so much as glance at another woman, I'll be on her like a fly on a pile of very seductive manure."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks