New end cap for SVS CS_Ultras ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Cain, Apr 19, 2002.

1. John Cain

John Cain Second Unit

Hi guys,

Isn't there going to be a new endcap made available for all of us older CS Ultra owners, so we can switch the port plug in and out more easily??

Take care,

-- John

2. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Screenwriter

John,

Not an endcap, a different grill arrangement. We hope to get it up on our website as an accessory/upgrade for between $20 and $25 around the end of the month. We've been so busy supporting new model launches that it's not been possible before.

All this arrangement does is allow you to very easily take off your grill and install, or take out the free tuning plug. Gone are the damping screws that are in the center of your grill. They have been replaced with foam blocks that push up from below. The "kit" will include a new grill (which is itself modified to cut resonance)and 3 foam blocks with adhesive backing.

We'll do our best to get this up by the end of the month but it could be longer if sales keep us as busy has they have lately.

Ron

3. John Cain

John Cain Second Unit

Thanks Ron,

I knew it was a whole new end deal, and was curious when we would see it.

I got my foam plug the other day, and have not had a chance to remove the endcap and insert it yet.

Take care,

-- John