What's new

New Editions of Those Lovable Puppets (And I'm Not Talkin Kermit) (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Horrordvds held a chat with Anchor Bay on Sunday and it was revealed that AB will be releasing Meet the Feebles in late 2003. Extras have yet to be announced but it will be newly restored which is good since I heard the one that came out earlier this year had a worse-than-VHS picture quality.

Will K

Screenwriter
Every version I've ever seen of this one looks terrible so it'll be very cool to see what they can do with it. I have no doubt it'll be worth the wait. Just imagine if they include a soundtrack CD! God, I love Anchor Bay.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Hey guys, I already have the soundtrack :)
(Also got the Bad Taste soundtrack :D )
It is incredibly fun to drive around town with Sodomy blasting from your speakers...
(BTW, have you ever listened closely to the music in the background during the funeral scene in Braindead...)
I kept my old Substance disc and passed on the newer version - looks like I finally made the right decision. I can't wait for the new version. I hope AB includes the little "making of" feature - it's a riot just like the Bad Taste feature.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Excellent, when I saw Julie's name as the last to have posted in the thread, I knew the title had to be talking about Feebles. Something else to get excited about in 2003 along with Dawn of the Dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks