What's new

New DVDO Iscan VP30 Fully Loaded with 102 and SDI plus freebies (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!

guys It has came time to move my trusty VP30, I only do this because of the VP50 I recently grabbed

the VP30 is identical in features as the VP50 except it lacks the the precision 1080i deinterlacing, most folks won't need this at all, you shave 1000$ from the price if you do not need this feature

this VP30 is the same as brand new, it comes with everything down to the baggies the same as a brand new sealed VP30, so for completion sake the VP30 comes complete with all those(more details are below):

VP30 unit with latest software installed
Original remote which was never used
serial cable for updates
original box and packing 100% complete
original sales receipt from DVDO
quick start guide
owners manual
SDI card manual
power adapter
cover for SDI port on back
SDI card
custom hand made SDI cable for inside the VP30
custom hand mande SDI cable for your SDI dvd player(5 feet)
ABT102 deinterlacing card
free hand made RGBHV BNC cable
free insured Fedex Shipping :cool:

I am including the ABT102 card and I am also including the SDI input card
I am also throwing in 3 freebies:

a new high quality SDI cable for the connection inside the VP30, much higher quality than the stock cable
I will also include a brand new handmade custom SDI cable, 5 foot in length to connect your SDI DVD player

as you can see this is a 100% complete package that gets you a fully functional VP30 with everything possible available :)

as everyone knows I also sell custom pre-modified SDI DVD players, if someone wants the best SDI DVD player image available, all you have to do is ask ;) , I have RP91's/RP82's/Denon 1600's and more available ready to go and I will give a discount when purchased with the scaler :)

SOLD!!!

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have done hundreds of deals here on AVS, AV123, Videogon, HTSpot and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply

If you have any questions please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com email gets quickest repsonse, as I check it hourly

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the interest very much

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks