New Drama with a Creepy Feel

oscarjunk25

Auditioning
Real Name
David
William H. Macy stars in Edmond, a drama with an underlying dark and twisted theme. I got a screener from my work, umgd, and found this movie to be a bit racey and even a little controversial. The story is about Edmond trying to regain his life after having his fate dictated to him by a fortune teller. Mena Suvari also stars in this film: she plays the role of a whore. It is definately worth checking out if you haven't yet. I have a link to the trailer if you are interested: http://www.edmondthefilm.com/

BarryS

Second Unit
Yeah, it's based on David Mamet's controversial play of the same name. This is a tour-de-force performance for William H. Macy. Fans of his should definitely check it out. The movie itself is very interesting and thought-provoking. One that should be seen multiple times. Interesting to note that David Mamet did not direct it, but instead Stuart Gordon of Re-Animator fame directs.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Shill!!!

But with that director and cast, it should at least be worth a rental.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
...............shill much..........but the film looks intriguing nonetheless.....I wonder if Macy's decapitated head spouts sociopolitical rhetoric from between the legs of a restrained naked Suvari?

Think I'll go join another entertainment based web-site and hock a film or two under the name P0pc0rnhustler68.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
I watched it and thought it was merely OK.

It has a Taxi Driver/Falling Down type of storyline.

Macy's performance is decent and makes the film watchable.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Supporter
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Let's not forget that this thread, no matter how many responses it may receive, was begun by a shill, who signed up, made this one post, and has not returned.

Maybe a Mod could come in and add "A Shill says..." to the title of this thread.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gellert