1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dish for HDTV.....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jim Douglas, Jun 23, 2001.

1. Jim Douglas

Jim Douglas Second Unit

I'd like to look into getting HDTV hooked up with Dish Network. What all would I be looking at? I have a Sony KP53HS10 set my receiver is a Denon 3200 and I have a Sony I'D DVD player and a JVC S-VHS vcr. Now the Sony only has one set of component inputs which I now have the DVD player hooked up to. I really don't know what would be involved here so I thought I would ask the experts before jumping in with both feet. Does the Dish 6000 require one or two dishes? Has anybody tried the 6000 with the Sony's and how do they work? And lastly can you record regular programs while watching something else?
    Thanks for any advice.
    Jim
    ------------------

2. Robert_J

Robert_J Lead Actor

Robert
    >> Does the Dish 6000 require one or two dishes?> Has anybody tried the 6000 with the Sony's and how do they work? > And lastly can you record regular programs while watching something else? > Now the Sony only has one set of component inputs which I now have the DVD player hooked up to.

3. JohnDG

JohnDG Stunt Coordinator