New Directv HD Channels?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by dave_brogli, Nov 13, 2002.

1. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Hey everyone, I know Marc Cuban is putting together HDNet Sports and HDNet Entertainment and another one on Directv, but supposedly this is gonna be by December??
    Does Anyone know when or what date?
    Thanks Everyone...

2. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    sorry dave i dont this is flaming you but it does make it easier on folks if you have a more specific header. i thought the same thing as the other guys.
    i did wave my pointer over the line. but sometimes it's nice to be able to glance at the page and the titles to see if anything is there to read.

thats not flaming that's just offering an opinion.

how about this...
    "i heard new hd channels will be on directv soon, anyone hear any info yet?"

3. Mike I

Mike I Supporting Actor

Mark Cuban Did announce during the summer, the addition of 3 new HD net channels...He is currently in talks with Dish network, cable companies and Direct tv on carrying these additional channels..There has been no press release from anyone yet as to who will be carrying them...
    Since the Direct TV, Dish network merger is dead in the water, Direct Tv may have a hard adding the new HD net channels because of Bandwidth problems..

4. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Wow...a lot of this seems to be going on around here at HTF......people blowing off their top for so small a reason. A moderator should step in now I think.....

5. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    Yes, indeed! There's no valid reason for any of those comments. Let's stop with the hostility and for those that posted such comments consider this a warning. I've edited out the hostile posts and place a question mark in the thread title.
    Crawdaddy