What's new

New Directv HD Channels? (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Hey everyone, I know Marc Cuban is putting together HDNet Sports and HDNet Entertainment and another one on Directv, but supposedly this is gonna be by December??
Does Anyone know when or what date?
Thanks Everyone...

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
sorry dave i dont this is flaming you but it does make it easier on folks if you have a more specific header. i thought the same thing as the other guys.
i did wave my pointer over the line. but sometimes it's nice to be able to glance at the page and the titles to see if anything is there to read.

thats not flaming that's just offering an opinion.

how about this...
"i heard new hd channels will be on directv soon, anyone hear any info yet?"

My topic was fine and I dont need you to correct me. I am looking for answers for my question. nice post.
your topic is fine but i bet you would get answers to your question quicker with a more informative title.

Mike I

Supporting Actor
Mark Cuban Did announce during the summer, the addition of 3 new HD net channels...He is currently in talks with Dish network, cable companies and Direct tv on carrying these additional channels..There has been no press release from anyone yet as to who will be carrying them...
Since the Direct TV, Dish network merger is dead in the water, Direct Tv may have a hard adding the new HD net channels because of Bandwidth problems..

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Wow...a lot of this seems to be going on around here at HTF......people blowing off their top for so small a reason. A moderator should step in now I think.....

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yes, indeed! There's no valid reason for any of those comments. Let's stop with the hostility and for those that posted such comments consider this a warning. I've edited out the hostile posts and place a question mark in the thread title.
Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks