What's new

New Denon AVR 5805 with 10.3 channels! plus Denon new lineup of DVD players. (1 Viewer)

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator
Oh, Edgar, I didn't know anybody has the 3910 yet. What do you like about it? What exactly about it makes you glad you didn't get the 5900?

Edgar Christian

Auditioning
sorry Thomas P. i don't have the 3910 yet. It was pre announced and will be shown at Cedia 2004.

Compared with the 5900, the 3910 has the newest outputs like HDMI and a lower MSRP. more bang/buck!

Robert Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
For those of you that think this receiver is not worth $6,000, I remember reading that that Denon is going back to the separates area. They will be coming out with two sets of separates. I'm not entirely sure what the configuration will be but, I read that one set will run you $15,000 and the other will run about $25,000. Now, do you think that I'm going to complain about $6,000? Not in the least. Anyway, things always change, but that what I read some time ago.

Anyway, I will get my AVR 5805 by next year no questions asked.

Keep on enjoying this stuff. You only live once!!

RF

GregoriusM

Second Unit
I know they are coming out with separates and I highly doubt that they would be priced anywhere close to the 5805.

That would just take sales away from the 5805.

So, whether those prices are totally accurate or not, the prices I'm sure will be a fair bit higher than the 5805 itself.

IMHO!

Greg

Octavio

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks GregoriusM

Altavista Babel Fish Translator is amazing. Now I can read all of those japanese sites where there is information about stuff coming out in the near future.

Octavio

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks