1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dead Zone

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Dave Morton, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Dave Morton

Dave Morton Supporting Actor

Dave
  2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Hey, that's good to hear. I did read an article about the de-serializing the show, where the new direction is to make more stand-alone episodes, instead of pursuing the Stillson storyline on a weekly basis. I guess they don't want to turn off new viewers by making the macrostory inaccessible to them, trying to avoid some of the X-Files pitfalls. Sigh...

3. SarahG

SarahG Second Unit

caught The Storm on Sunday. The extension of season two is a welcome surprise.

I'm curious about the move away from the Stilson story line but I think the show can stay true to itself without it.

4. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

They arent moving totally away from the stillson stuff or his relationship with dana. One of the head guys of the show at the shows official web site gives little synopsis or the new episodes. They deal with everythign that has happened in the past. Last nights did as well so i dont see why in tv guide it was said they are totally going away from it all

capt

5. Scott Littlefield

Scott Littlefield Stunt Coordinator

I remember reading a while back that AMH's mental health was in question and that the series might end because of it. Anyone hear of any further developments on that front?

6. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    I was a bit Underwhelmed by this episode was really felt like a filler show to me. It looked like most of the original staff was involved in this one, although alot are leaving next season (If there is one) Hopefully next ep will be better, the ending to this one was a tad weak.

7. Dave Morton

Dave Morton Supporting Actor

Dave
    I thought it was a good episode. Can't beat Kristen Dalton in a bikini.

8. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

Unfortunately, I missed the episode. I'll have to catch it on another night. It sounds like there's alot up in the air about the show - are there any links to some of this stuff?

9. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator