New D-Theater Titles For July 29

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Gary Reber, May 6, 2003.

1. Gary Reber

Gary Reber Extra

One of our exclusive news items on www.WidescreenReview.com and www.DVHSMovieGuide.com was to announce: "Daredevil" and "Phone Booth" to be released in the D-VHS D-Theater format day-and-date with their DVD and VHS versions on July 29. Also debuting on D-Theater high-definition video July 29 will be "There's Something About Mary." These three blockbusters are presented for the first time in 1080i resolution on JVC’s D-VHS system, featuring D-Theater encryption. The addition of these hits brings Fox’s D-VHS product list up to 20 titles, which also include "Behind Enemy Lines," "Big Momma’s House," "Cast Away," "Courage Under Fire," "Die Hard," "Don’t Say A Word," "Entrapment," "Fight Club," "From Hell," "High Crimes," "Ice Age," "Independence Day," "Kiss Of The Dragon," "Men Of Honor," "Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes," "The Transporter," and "X-Men."

Issue 74, July 2003 of Widescreen Review will contain the first D-Theater reviews of "Daredevil," "Phone Booth," and "There's Something About Mary." Issue 73, June 2003 contained the D-Theater reviews of "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown," "Being John Malkovich," and "K-PAX."

Pre-orders and orders can be made at www.DVHSMovieGuide.com.

2. Gregory Pauswinski

Gregory Pauswinski Supporting Actor

As usual, thanks for the information Gary!

3. Dave Anderson

Dave Anderson Second Unit

While I'm no fan of Daredevil, or Ben Affleck for that matter, I'm very excited of possible D-Theater releases for The Hulk, Terminator 3, and X-Men 2. Yummy!

I'm hoping Fox will announce D-Theater releases for the Alien movies later this year when they announce the new box set. If that happens, I'm positively getting D-Theater.