What's new

New D-Theater Titles For July 29 (1 Viewer)

Gary Reber

Grip
One of our exclusive news items on www.WidescreenReview.com and www.DVHSMovieGuide.com was to announce: "Daredevil" and "Phone Booth" to be released in the D-VHS D-Theater format day-and-date with their DVD and VHS versions on July 29. Also debuting on D-Theater high-definition video July 29 will be "There's Something About Mary." These three blockbusters are presented for the first time in 1080i resolution on JVC’s D-VHS system, featuring D-Theater encryption. The addition of these hits brings Fox’s D-VHS product list up to 20 titles, which also include "Behind Enemy Lines," "Big Momma’s House," "Cast Away," "Courage Under Fire," "Die Hard," "Don’t Say A Word," "Entrapment," "Fight Club," "From Hell," "High Crimes," "Ice Age," "Independence Day," "Kiss Of The Dragon," "Men Of Honor," "Tim Burton’s Planet Of The Apes," "The Transporter," and "X-Men."

Issue 74, July 2003 of Widescreen Review will contain the first D-Theater reviews of "Daredevil," "Phone Booth," and "There's Something About Mary." Issue 73, June 2003 contained the D-Theater reviews of "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown," "Being John Malkovich," and "K-PAX."

Pre-orders and orders can be made at www.DVHSMovieGuide.com.

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
While I'm no fan of Daredevil, or Ben Affleck for that matter, I'm very excited of possible D-Theater releases for The Hulk, Terminator 3, and X-Men 2. Yummy!

I'm hoping Fox will announce D-Theater releases for the Alien movies later this year when they announce the new box set. If that happens, I'm positively getting D-Theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks