What's new

New Custom Audio Intro (1 Viewer)

MarioC

Grip
Well,
After creating the intro audio light sequence for my theater - I found it difficult to get people to pay attention right away without telling them. So I created a custom intro that informs them to take their seats in a nostalgic way.
Stop by: http://www.webpromotion.com/htp/042001h.html
From this page, you can download the mp3 called Cheesy Audio Intro.
I'll be burning this to a CD and playing it about 30 seconds before the other Audio Intro on this page.
If there's enough interest, I could create these custom for other theaters for a small fee. I would have to do it in batches in order to make it cost effective - professional voice talent isn't cheap these days. Email me if interested: [email protected]

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Holy mackerel! Where did you get the voice talents from? Darn cool!
Dan
------------------
Boycott JVC, 5C, HDCP, DFAST, and stop the MPAA!! Call Or Write The FCC And Your State and Federal Representatives To Protect Quality HDTV And Other HD Media, And Your Constitutional Rights!

Dale Rabeneck

Auditioning
Mario,
Very cool.
Played your intro's for my wife and she howled... She suggested that a 3rd script be added (or make the cheesy one longer with the following script).
"Mario Theater welcomes you to the best in audio and video entertainment.
Be kind to your neighbor, no talking during the performance.
By order of Mario, after the performance make sure that all trash is put in it's place.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
An now for our feature performance..."
I wonder if anyone has produced anything like is with video and burned it on DVD? I'd pay a lot for such a thing...
------------------
----------------
Dale Rabeneck
[email protected]

Stacey_V

Stunt Coordinator
I will second what Dale has said. If I could get a "generic" intro that would play this on CD, it would be great!
Mario, if you are interested in taking something like this on, I'm sure we'd have some customers for you.
Regards,
Stacey
------------------
inspector.gif

MattE

Grip
Why don't you just go all the way and make them sit through several bad movie previews? :) Seriously though, I'd be interested in a custom version, maybe with a little more content as others have suggested. If you could include a version of your "sequenced" audio intro that would be great. And gosh, that audio intro in 5.1 surround would be incredible! I'm building the HT speakers for my parent's new summer place and this would be the ultimate house warming gift!

MarioC

Grip
I have had several requests for custom intros.
Enthusiasts can send me the script and I can price it out. This price varies depending on the length of the script and the amount of editing necessary. This custom intro starts at $100. Contact me for exact quotes.
[email protected]
I'm creating the cheesy audio intro for $50 with the person's own name in the intro and sending them via email as MP3s. I can burn it to a CD for an additional $15 and ship it out.
I'm halfway through painting my theater now. Upon completion I'll post some streaming video showing the possibilities when the components are timed properly to the audio intro.
PS Just added rope lighting and a siren beacon to the system.
------------------
Mario Cascio
-------------------
My Home Theater
http://www.webpromotion.com/htp

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks