What's new

New Cover Art: Sneakers, Narc, The Guru (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
dammit! and I just bought Sneakers a few weeks back!
I waited for a long time for an SE and then finally broke down and bought the barebones disc and now an SE comes out. :angry:

But will I re-buy it? You can bet your ass I will! :D

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Rob...

Shame on you! :) The news about Sneakers: CE has been around a while now. I think I reported on it almost two months ago!

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
Patrick, you've been listing the cover of THE 300 SPARTANS for a few days now as a new incorporation to your cover gallery, but I can't find it anywhere on your site!

Please, could you help me out here?

Thanks, and congratulations for your work.

:)

Rob T

Screenwriter
Rob...

Shame on you! The news about Sneakers: CE has been around a while now. I think I reported on it almost two months ago!
I must have missed that thread. If I knew this was coming then I most certainly would neer have gotten the barebones disc.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Wish the Jason Patric interview with Charlie Rose would be on the Narc DVD.

Joel C

Screenwriter
I have been waiting for Sneakers forever. We just talked about the prime numbers coding stuff in my finite math class.

The Guru looked funny too, and I will at least rent both it and Narc.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Don't care too much about what the supplements are on Narc, I'll buy it anyway. Nice to see they used the theatrical poster for the cover too.

John Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
Jose,

I'm not Patrick :) but I can answer your question regarding The 300 Spartans cover art. I just checked his site; click on Cover Gallery on the Thursday update (for instance), then Latest Cover Additions, and then click on the 10th page...1st cover displayed there.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I'm drooling over Sneakers. I've had that on my "must have, but waiting for rerelease" list since the beginning of collecting DVDs.

Haden

Supporting Actor
What's the release date for the Sneakers:SE? Guess I missed hearing about it as well. Now I have to go sell my original on Ebay. Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtAD