1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

New Cover Art - Monty Python & Holy Grail (CE)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Patrick Mirza, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Bryant Frazer

Bryant Frazer Stunt Coordinator

[raises hand]

I'd spend the money on the boxed set if it included a correct version of the film. Instead, I'm just watching my laserdisc.

Little things like this really bother me on films that I know well. The ruined subtitles on Annie Hall, for instance, make me cringe. For a longtime fan, it kinda spoils the experience. Fortunately, the missing subtitle is at the very beginning of Holy Grail so you can put it behind you and enjoy the rest of the film. But the cavalier treatment some movies get from their studio owners pisses me off. We need the studios to employ people who know their films well in order to keep mistakes like this from happening.

-bf-

2. StevenA

StevenA Second Unit

3. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Lead Actor

4. Darren Haycock

Darren Haycock Second Unit

I have the very first release, and I don't really care about the script extras and such. Also, after reading about the horrid packaging of the newest release, I'll be more than happy to just double-dip with the 2-disc set thank you. =)