What's new

New Cover Art - Catch Me If You Can (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Eh, I prefer the movie poster art myself, but it's not bad. Great movie though, well worht a purchase.

Wes C

Supporting Actor
It would be great if it weren't for that quote.

I never caught this in theaters so I'll definitely be renting or blindly buying this one, depending on price.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Considering the absoltuely great onesheet art this cover is an idiotic piece of trash. oh well I'll probably be printing out a replacement anyway, sans the dumb quote.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Heh, you're right. "Smart and Funny" looks like it could be the film's title, and the actual title blended into the arrows could just be the film's slogan...

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
So they're still selling this movie as a slick caper film, I see? It's quite a sad story, really. Quite existential in it's own subtle way. Great performances.

I loved the way that Frank, a Grade-A liar and fraud, ends up working for the Government - and who was President when he got the FBI job?! :laugh:

I hope that the deleted scenes are interesting.

Gordy

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I concur with the others. The One-Sheet was too good to screw up. This reminds me of The Ring cover art crap...although not as bad.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
It looks like a corporate video that addresses proper dress code and posture in the workplace.

"The correct attire can exude confidence while maintaining a safe and non-threatening appearance at work."

It doesn't exactly scream 'smart' or 'funny'. I think it yawns.

[shameless plug]DreamWorks should hire me to create DVD covers.[/shameless plug] ;)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
:thumbsdown: I was really fond of the teaser art. In comparison, the final poster art, which also appears on the soundtrack and DVD, blows.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Well, since we know there will be both a Widescreen and a Full Screen edition released it's a safe bet that the cover art will be changed slightly....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks