What's new

New cover art: Brady Bunch, Very Brady Sequel, Grease 2 (1 Viewer)

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
So excited about the Brady Bunch movie. Is the sequel realy that good?

the first movie is amazing. I still have a gut-wrenching time laughing when RuPaul poses as the guidance counselor!

-dave:D

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
I feel like an idiot for not reading that there was no street date yet. I think these will come out in June though as that seems to be a pretty good catalogue month. $15 seems like a good price but I guarentee it will be bare-bones for both Brady Bunch films.

Joel C

Screenwriter
He even wrote something in my yearbook in French! "Menage A Trois." I bet that means "You're the most."

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
The two Brady Bunch movies are among the most sorely-underrated comedies of the 90s. They manage to effortlessly update the setting to the 90s without being irritatingly self-aware.

Ron_L

Second Unit
there are deleted scenes from at least the first brady bunch movie, as they played them on tv, edited back in with the movie.

There was quite a few, but the one that stands out is the one that explains why Ditmeyer has the cast on his neck in sears.

When termites eat through the bathroom floor, Ditmeyer, sitting on the shitter falls through the floor and lands on his lincoln.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks