What's new

New Cover Art - Alias Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
It's okay, but I'm wondering in SEASON 1 has a huge 1 on the spine as well. I like when these things at least match each-other....

It's like the FELICITY set that says SOPHOMORE year collection. Too bad season 1 didn't say Freshmen Year.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
Wow! They actually gave Mr. Sark his own disc? I'm surprised Will or Francie didn't get any love.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Lena Olin needs to be on half the discs, and Jennifer Garner on the other half.

Season 2 spoiler:

I didn't realize they showed so many shots of Lara Bristow in season 1. The woman laying her didn't look much like Lena Olin, did she?

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Lena Olin is on the same playing field as JG. Both very attractive women. And as good as season one is, season 2 is just insanely entertaining. Moments like Emily's death in the field
and Irina's amazing jump off the building.
just solidify the season's position as one of the best of TV. In fact Irina's jump
may be one of the coolest, awe inspiring things I've ever seen grace the small screen.

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
The woman laying her didn't look much like Lena Olin, did she?
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

My Season One set is missing a disc!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Honestly, Season 1's cover was just horrible. Everything else was fantastic...but having the different sydney's in separate little rows was just bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks