What's new

New Costner Movie: Open Range (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I am a huge fan of the Westerns. This one looks beautifully filmed, the cinematography looks gorgeous. I've enjoyed Costner in Westerns, great job in Silverado and a decent job in Wyatt Earp. Annette Bening is another plus as is Robert Duvall.

I doubt I'll see it in the theater, but I'll buy the DVD.

Peace Out~:D

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Wow...

I just saw the trailer, and I have to say, the story looks interesting, but I'm not to sure about the acting by Costner, again... it looks painful. We'll see... next Saturday, when I get to watch it WITH him. Oye.

SarahG

Second Unit
looking forward to your take on it, Justin. I think this movie looks really good and I'm all about seeing a Western this summer. It'll be a nice break from the CGI heavy stuff I've spent most of my summer watching. Plus Duvall adds loads of credibility.

Diego Luna aint to hard on the eyes, either

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Chris,

I wonder if you might be thinking of Secondhand Lions, also with Duvall, and Michael Caine and Haley Osment. Not strictly a western, but it has a western-ish feel to it.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Color me intrigued. :)

As long as the reviews aren't bad I'll be checking this one out in the theaters when it opens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks