New Christmas album from the best band you've never heard

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Cool thanks, I'm a big Over The Rhine fan too. I have 3 of their CDs and my friend did some audio work for them many years ago. (He's an audio engineer in NYC)...

Jay

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
seen over the rhine at least once, Karen the lead singer looks just like Lisa Kudrow. they have an interesting sound, but i can't for the life of me get into them. all my friends seem to love them. i find them a bit depressing, but they do have some great songs. a christmas album from them, hrmm i'll have to check it out thanks!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Listening to Drunkard's Prayer can be interesting to say the least, I can hear a lots of intraspective lyrics from Karin. My favorite CD has to be Ohio. At first, not being from Ohio or from Cleveland made me wonder what their band's name came about til I saw their wiki. I first heard Over The Rhine on an internet radio station called radioparadise.com, otherwise, I'd probably would of never heard of them, since then RP has turned me onto Stereophonics, Neko Case, John Hiatt, Porcupine Tree, Nick Cave, Calexico...etc. etc... Can't stop!!!

Jay

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Piko