1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

New center channel!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Kevinkall, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Kevinkall

Kevinkall Second Unit

Well I have started the upgrade process. I figured since my center channel was the weakest part of my system I would start with it. I bought the...

Paradigm CC-170

I upgraded from a KLH center that I picked up at Best Buy.

I'll be adding Paradigm Titan's(mains) and the Paradigm Micro's(surrounds) within the next couple of weeks. I'm also looking to get an SVS sub.

It's offical I've been bitten by the bug!

Also the saleman told me that it wil sound even better after it's broke in. How long does it take to break in a speaker? Thanks.

2. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

I'm very much biased because I love Paradigm, but I think you are in the process of setting up a nice little HT there. I first had Atoms in front (still have a warm place in my HT heart for them), a cc-70 in the middle, micros in the rear, and an SVS PCi 20-39 to round it out. I've upgraded considerably since then, but I absolutely loved my old system. It was a lot of bang for the buck! Congrats on your new toys [​IMG]

3. Kevinkall

Kevinkall Second Unit

WOW! This center is really good! A BIG improvement in my system! Can't wait to get digm's all around!