What's new

New catologue titles from Paramount on September 15th(48 Hours, The Firm etc...) (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
can someone just post that list here.
that website bluray.com is headache inducing and I can't find the info from the posted link.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Deep Impact all the way. I've always liked DI better than Armageddon and I can't help but tear up near the end.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Man, it's a shame The Firm isn't getting better treatment. No new bonus material? Sydney Pollack featurette? Nothing? There has been no special edition of this movie released and it's the highest box office grossing movie from a Grisham book.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
How is it a blind buy if you have seen it already ?

btw, it'll be a 'seen' buy for me:D

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Where's Braveheart and Gladiator?

Was thedigitalbits off the mark yet again? I'm shocked......no not really. When are they going to figure out that this source of theirs from Paramount isn't worth reporting on.

Anyway......probably just 48 Hrs from this batch, maybe The Score if it's really cheap. Nothing else I'm interested in owning here.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

You really think Paramount is going to lump two A list movies everyone and their brother wants in with a generic press release of rather unspectacular titles? The 2 Star Trek sets got announced on their own. The Friday the 13th discs were all announced independently of everything else.

If you notice from the Bits rumor mill, at least two other September titles were not mentioned in this particular press release:

GalaxyQuest
Star Trek: TOS S2

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks