What's new

New Car (1 Viewer)

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
Headturner supreme... Every time I see one I fall in love... I think it looks pretty tight.

Different, stylish, and practical, I cannot see anything bad about it...

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
I'm not such a big fan of the crossfire -- it looks okay in pictures, but when i saw one on the road, i just wasn't that blown away.

Also, I think the V6 is more than enough, the magnum isn't that big to warrant a V8.

have you seen one on the road?? The pictures don't do it justice.

Sam A

Stunt Coordinator
wow, someone who dissed the crossfire but likes the magnum? what a crazy world this is. the crossfire reminds me of the old benz, and they really wanted it that way too.

"the magnum isn't that big to warrant a V8" well have you driven any muscle cars? no car warrants a v8 but they are frikin fun to drive around :)

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I agree about drivin' V8's... Drive a Hemi and you will change your mind... Damn they are awesome. I would LOVE to drive one, I think I am going to go test drive a few this weekend.

MikeSerrano

Second Unit

My first encounter with a Magnum was "on the road". When I passed it, my exact words to my girlfriend were, "What the hell was that? It looks like a 21st century hearse."

-Mike

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
The Magnum tips the scales at just over 4,000 pounds so I would imagine that V6 has its work cut out for it.

I really like the car but am I the only one wishing for two less doors, maybe 12-18 inches less length and a six speed manual tranny?

-Keith

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
45 years ago my friends and I were drawing cars that looked so much like that.
You can't imagine how it feels to see them being mass produced.
I like it.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
my friend is going to the Dodge dealer today to trade in his 2002 Ram 1500 for a 2005 version ...

while he is doing this, I will try to test drive the Hemi Magnum.

I like the car, it is begging to be customized. :D

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Really, it won't stay in vogue?? I think if they keep adding new things to it, it will.

I'm quickly becoming a big fan of the AWD.

As far as my v8 vs v6 comments, i test drove the RT with the hemi, and it seemed to have more than enough power as is. I personally didn't feel the need for more. Though I wouldn't be surprised if a v8 magnum appeared sometime w/in the next few years

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
Ha, I just did a search to see if anyone was talking about this car and came up with this thread. I saw one yesterday that was all souped up, and it looked real nice. That's not usually my sorta thing, but this car looks really good that way. Anyways, I just wanted to drop in my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks