What's new

New Car (1 Viewer)

Seth_L

Screenwriter
It's unique, but I don't care for it myself.

The side windows are too small and the interior is kinda oddly styled.

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit
The windows are small, but there are no blind spots. She got the V-6 with 250hp. Seems to have all the power we might need. I have a truck, so towing and hauling is not an issue with the car. The main two design issues with the car that impress me are: The interior is so quiet at high speed, it's easy to get to 80 and not notice. The other thing is serviceability, everything is simple to get to. I would seem the engineers had small women in mind when they put it on the design table. A lot of car for the price.

Mike_Ch

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure its a great car, but as a foreigner, it looks a little like a souped-up hearse to me :frowning:

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
:emoji_thumbsup: I really like the Magnum ... awesome ride. Like the retro slim windows ... the heft of the chassis. The car is begging to be modified.

Used to like the 300c too until it became the "Ghetto Bentley" as I saw it mentioned in some articles. :D

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
It looks a bit like the car from the movie "The Car", but specifically designed for demonic soccer moms. :D

I must admit it is a unique and interesting design similar to those fifties hot-rods with the narrow windows.

Seth_L

Screenwriter
Put some 22's on it with limo tint and some booming subs and people will think your wife is a baller.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Welcome back Station Wagon! We missed you! While you were out, minivans and SUV's have taken over. BTW: I'm glad ytou lost the fake wood paneling.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
I'm such a big fan of the magnum...its the sleekest station wagon i've ever seen.

Anyone ever driven one?

Shawn C

Screenwriter
It's nice to see American car companies sticking it to the competition by building: Cool AMERICAN cars!

I like the path that the domestic car makers are making. Stop trying to emulate the Japanese and Euro makers and start making GOOD AMERICAN CARS.

I have always like fast station wagons. I hope that Chevy doesn't mess up the new Nomad when it comes out but I think it's supposed to be a small wagon...

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
What a great car. I have heard ALOT of great things about the magnum including the ride and how nice the Interior is.

:emoji_thumbsup:

get a bumber sticker that says "NO IT DOESNT HAVE A HEMI"

BridgetJZ

Second Unit

Actually...the RT does have a HEMI. I test drove one recently and all i can say is OH. MY. GOD.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Probably in reality the 6 has hemishperical combustion chambers as well. Maybe dodge could call it the semi-hemi to differentiate it from the V-8. ;)

Sam A

Stunt Coordinator
one word:

FUGLY!!!!

the crossfire is slick though

"Clark Griswold should have had it this good"
dang, he would have driven that through the front gates of wally world!

MikeSerrano

Second Unit

I've seen the concept Nomad and have to say it is much more appealing to me than the Magnum. (But, of course, I've always been a classic Chevy guy).

It's nice to see car companies taking risks by recycling old designs. ;)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Add me to the ones who like this sweet ride, with it's cool retro styling, it's sure to be a huge headturner. I can definitely see these babies being tricked with the tint,rims,suspension etc... even the ghost tail lights,lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apearson28
Recent bookmarks