What's new

New Buffy Season One cover for triple Alpha case (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
As promised I scanned and resized the Buffy Season One cover. It is for the Amaray SLIM triple DVD case. The same case used for M*A*S*H complete season one TV series. The picture dimensions should be 11.8 X 7.527 when you print it.
It is NOT for the regular Amaray 3 disc case. The regular 3-disc case is the same width as an Amaray 4-disc case or the one used for Planet of the Apes complete TV series.
You can find the cases by clicking on the inetdvd link below. Anyone interested in the scan let me know here or send me an email at [email protected]. Also I forgot who it was, but the person who has the website with all the replacement DVD covers please send me a reminder to send it to you.

Dustin D

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like a copy of the replacement cover. Been considering replacing the case with one from inetdvd.com but now that there's a cover to with it I definitely will.

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone wants to post the address of that replacement covers site, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to do the same thing with other cardboard cases, like Rocky Horror, Moulin Rouge, and the Simpsons.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I will do Simpson's season one in a couple of days. I am having some scanner problems. I was luck to get Buffy done. Remember I am not adding or deleting anything from the covers. Just scanning and making the spine fit.

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
I do not see any Amaray 3 disk cases at that link, slim or otherwise. All I can see is one double and a whole bunch of singles. What gives?

Thanks,

Deborah

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Dave!

I am still a bit confused, however, because the case you point me to is described as an Alpha and not an Amaray case. I am not so good with the names and definitions of such things, so are Alpha and Amaray the same? I was under the impression that these were two different things.

Thanks for your help,

Deborah

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
They are different types of cases, but are similar enough for our purposes. :) In short, the difference is in the style of hub that holds the disc. This is a horrible description, but the Amarays have two large pieces that you push in to release the disc. The Alphas have a large fixed piece & 2 small tabs that hold the disc.
I have the case that I linked to & printed out Frank's cover today. It looks great! :)
-Dave

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Dave,

Thanks for the explanation. I would not have been confused if the original post has said "Alpha Slim 3 disk case" but the Amaray threw me when I could fine no 3 disk case of any sort that was Amaray.

Deborah

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
No problem, Frank. And I can't really cast stones -- my last post was so full of typos that it sounded illiterate! So, mea culpa, etc., and glad I have the cases thing all straight now.

Deborah

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Well, I wouldn't say it's moot just yet Frank! :) I think there is a definite desire for original cover design, albeit modifed for keepcases (as is apparent from other threads), so keep your work coming! Mine's just an alternative for those who want a different syle. Thanks for the compliment, though!
mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks