New Boston Acoustics owner here

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Mark Russ, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Mark Russ

Mark Russ Second Unit

2. Mark Russ

Mark Russ Second Unit

Well, I just realized I put this up in the wronf forum as I meant to in the speaker/sub section. Sorry 'bout that. Maybe a mod. could move it please?

3. PaulDA

PaulDA Cinematographer

Paul
    Welcome to the club. Just picked up a VR-M60 front, VR-M50 rear, VRC set myself (towers could not be accomodated space-wise). Didn't audition the towers but if they are as nice as the 60s (and they should be), you'll definitely enjoy them.

4. JimIroc

JimIroc Agent

I've auditioned the new VR speakers, and sold them when I worked in retail a few years ago. The new VR speakers are smoother than the ones I used to sell. I auditioned the VRs a few years ago at work and walked out of the store with a pair of T830s that were stashed into the corner. [​IMG]

The old VRs were so harsh, where the T830s, although a bit too laid back, are so incredibly smooth and non fagiguing that I couldn't say no. [​IMG] I think the new VRs are a nice comprimise between the two, although honestly I like my T830s so much I would have a hard time replacing them with the new VRs.