New Border "coupon"...but ya gotta be an "Educator"

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Mike Frezon, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Borders is running a special promotion this weekend, Friday March 26 through Sunday March 28 in honor of Educators across America.

Save 25% on almost everything in the store! 15% off DVDs.
    *Discount applies to regular price only. Discount on DVDs is 15%. Discount on electronics and video games is 10%. Excludes previous and online purchases, gift cards, magazines, newspapers, comics, special orders not in stock, and shipping. May not be combined with other coupons or discounts. Valid only at Borders and Borders Outlet stores in the United States 3/26-3/28/04.

HERE are the details.

The e-mail I received encouraged me to forward the message on to educators I know. "Perhaps it's your child's encouraging teacher, your favorite professor in college, or the guidance counselor who's always there for you. Once you've passed on the good news, they just need to stop by a Borders store with proof of educator status to enjoy their savings!"

2. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

Hey, I'm an educator. Look forward to this sale every year. Thanks for passing it on!!!

3. Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley Second Unit

Thanks from me too! Brings some of those idiot coffee prices into a range worth considering (and I don't mean just Borders, but everywhere with pretentious coffee like Starbucks, etc).

Hmm, I'd like a grande latte with xyz for 3.68. Or I can go to any fast food place and get dead animal flesh, with lots of toppings and a bun, a side of something, and a drink for the same price.... Makes these coffee places seem ridiculous. Ok, rant off. (and I eat all meats, I just said it that way to make the point that it is ridiculous that fancy coffee costs so much...).

Dan

4. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    15% off DVDs eh? that brings their DVD prices to within a few dollars of best buy's prices! [​IMG] bby doesnt have the selection of criterions that borders has though.

CJ