What's new

New Blizzard MMORPG (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Blizzard has announced their latest project, which is a MMORPG based in the Warcraft world called World of Warcraft. Not a big surprise to me, I assumed it would be a MMORPG, just wasn't sure if it would take place in the Warcraft world. I won't talk about the game too much, because I'm not really a fan of MMORPGs or even RPGs in general, but I suppose if any company can get me insterested, it could be Blizzard.
Official Site with screens, FAQ, and 2 movies (one cinematic and one gameplay).
Link Removed with report from ECTS where the game was announced.
7 Page Gamespot Preview with their own movie (8 and a half minutes).
Hopefully this doesn't turn into another Warcraft Adventures, but it looks good so far.
------------------

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
It looks good, me not being an MMORPG fan I cant say I'm all that excited. I will say this, they are joining a really crowded group of games. I personally dont think there are enough gamers running around willing to buy into all of the MMORPGS. Off thetop of my head here are a list of MMORPGS that are out or a scheduled to be released:
Anarchy Online
Everquest
Ultima Online
Shadowbane
Quest for Camelot
Mimesis
Worlds of Warcraft
Star Wars Galaxies
Thats all I can think of right now but does anyone really think that there is enough interest to support this many games of this type? I personally dont.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
It took me 5 minutes to figure out what the hell "MMORPG" was!
Do I win anything?

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
you're the slowest time in the fastest finger question. Unfortunatly, you lose.... big time.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks