What's new

New Bioware Xbox RPG Announced (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
It isn't Star Wars related:
Jade Empire is set in a ancient an mysterious land, where the Imperial China's tradition mixes with Mayan and Aztec architecture giving birth to a really impressive context. In this mystical world you'll be a young martial arts student, trying to gain the respect and admiration of your teacher and the townsfolk.
An odd choice for a title. After KotOR, it definitely brings up images of Mara Jade and the Imperial Empire.

-Dave

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
From what I have heard, they have also started work on KOTOR 2. When a game sells that well and isn't even ported to the PC yet, well you figure it out. Supposedly Bioware said they had just started it, so don't get excited until late 2004 at least.

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
If they just started on it, I imagine it'll take longer than that, unless they don't change or significantly retool the engine. Which I suppose is a possibility...

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
From very little in the way of Xbox RPGs to a growing list. Very cool. Bioware certainly proved themselves with KOTOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks