What's new

New BEN FOLDS DVD coming soon! (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Just got this is my email from Ben Folds' official site...

Live DVD Coming This Fall
Stay tuned for details of the upcoming Fall release of a live DVD featuring Ben with the Western Australia Symphony Orchestra in front of sell-out crowds at Kings Park in Perth, Australia. Recorded during a two-night-stand in March of 2005, Ben, his piano and the 83-piece symphony perform for over 70 minutes!

That's awesome!

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, this was unofficially announced when the shows were performed, a DVD release was pretty much guaranteed since the show was videotaped. Still, it's nice to see an official announcement (I got the e-mail, too). Speaking of classic Ben, I met him for the second time in Denver last week. Folds always puts on a great show, and Rufus Wainwright was terrific, too. Ben Lee was no slouch, either, but Rufus & Ben blew him away. I got to meet Jared and Lindsey for the first time, too. I got to meet Jim Bogios last time, he was Ben's touring drummer at the time and now he's a member of Counting Crows.

PS: shouldn't this be in the music forum?

Clint B

Second Unit
I'm a huge Ben Folds fan and look forward to this DVD's release, but I must ask...will it be Region 1 (or at least all-region)?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I just became a Ben Folds fan on Friday night when he played the Tonight Show (which I watched since Weird Al was set to play tambourine). Loved the song ("Landed") and ordered the CD from Amazon. Can't wait till it arrives.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I'm still kicking myself for not going to the Rufus/Ben show when it was here a couple weeks ago. :frowning: :frowning:

I'll Netflix this one, never seen Ben live.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
One of my friends went to the Ben/Rufus show in Boston. Said Ben's set was waaaaay to short...

And the DVD will be R1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks