What's new

New Beavis and Butthead Volumes from Time Life? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I got a call from Time Life today. As a "Thank You" for purchasing the Ren and Stimpy set which got a "Terrific Response" they are going to send me a new 3-Disc volume set of Beavis and Butthead with "Never Before Seen Cartoons" for the low price of $29.99. They say it's a trial offer and that I can send them back if I am not satisfied. I know a lot of people here ordered this. Did anyone get any calls? Is this a shady deal? Is it a nightmare to try to send things back to Time Life?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm, well I haven't gotten a call but I ordered my Ren and Stimpy set with a friend so if anyone gets the call it will be him. Of course, we've both already got B&B volumes 1 and 2, and so if this is a volume 3, I'd really want it.

I don't see a volume 3 listed on their website though.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well the guy did mention it's not available for anyone to order yet, or something to that effect and that they were doing it for certain customers who were early orderes of Ren and Stimpy. I'm sure it's just all hot air, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks