What's new

New Bay Area to Sacromento Meet Mailing List (1 Viewer)

Hi,
If you live in the Bay Area of San Francisco or the valley up in Sacromento then send me an email at [email protected] as I am starting a mailing list to inform people of local meets and events. I am planning on trying to organize a local meet every month even if we don't have someone willing to host a meet I will to organize some type of gathering at a location that would relate to this wonderful hobby.
As it stands now I have a few people that are extremely close to me that have agreed to host a meet. I live in the east bay in Brentwood as does another and yet another lives in Antioch. Now I now there are many more people that are in the east bay but I don't want to restric this to the east bay only so if you are in the bay area at all please respond by sending me an email (again at [email protected]).
If we can get enough people interested in attending we can really have a lot of fun. I promise that no email address will go anywhere but to me and the others on the mailing list and will be used for meet information and HT events only.
In your emails please include whether or not you would be willing to host a meet and where you are located (full address if you don't mind as I sill be creating a database to track all this info). As well as your contact info like a phone number and your prefered email address you would like to recieve email at.
Thank you,
Bryan Wright

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks