What's new

New Astro Boy Series - Question (1 Viewer)

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything on this, so I hope I'm not repeating information already discussed.

This week, TVShowsonDVD and DVDTimes both reported the new Astro Series was coming to DVD. It is said to be a 5-disc set "containing all 50 episodes of the show, including 29 that were produced for the USA but have not aired up to this point". That sounds great, as only 20 episodes have been made available thus far (already on DVD here in Australia, as well as a few other places).

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2744

However, the graphic on TV Shows on DVD (see above) clearly shows 5 discs that each say "4 episodes" on their covers. So if it is only a 5-disc set - where are they sticking these mysterious 29 episodes? And is my math wrong, or does 20 + 29 still equal 49?

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
I'm guessing that those individual volumes were simply mislabeled. All the specs I've seen and received have stated pretty clearly that the set is 50 episodes on 5 discs. I wouldn't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks